Amazonia Raw Prebiotic Greens is a powerful health supplement loaded with the best of raw greens and provides different types of chlorophyll to assist in overall health. The formula contains natural sea mineral complex and raw and sprouted green vegetables. It also contains raw leafy greens, grasses and herbs.
Why Is Amazonia Raw Prebiotic Greens Unique
- Nutrient dense health supplement with a wide range of health benefits.
- Blend of grasses, greens, herbs, vegetables and sprouts.
- Enzymes are preserved as the health formula is produced at low temperature.
- Infused with sea mineral complex and contains over 74 trace minerals.
- Contains live bio-available ingredients.
- Alkalizing and vegan.
- Does not contain artificial and synthetic nutrients and minerals. It is also free of dairy, eggs, wheat, corn, caffeine, lactose and GMO.
- Suits children as well.
How Does Amazonia Raw Prebiotic Greens Work
Amazonia Raw Prebiotic Greens is a rich source of different types of chlorophyll as it is obtained from a wide range of greens. The presence of varied chlorophyll types helps to promote alkalinity, aids in detoxification and boosts energy.
The preparation of the supplement at low temperatures helps to preserve the enzymes thereby supplying you with your nutritional needs.
The formula contains over 74 trace minerals, which are essential for various biological processes and assist in promoting health.
- Amazonia Raw Prebiotic Greens assists in maintaining alkalinity, which is essential for proper functioning of the body.
- Aids in detoxification.
- Boosts energy.
- Supports absorption of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients you consume and keeps you energized.
Mix 5-10g (1-2 heaped teaspoons) into 250ml of spring water, coconut water or non-dairy milk. Sprinkle on cereal, yoghurt, fruit or blend into smoothies.
Refrigerate after opening, use a dry spoon & use within 90 days of opening. Warning: do not consume the enclosed absorbent device.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.