This refreshing and stimulating oil can be used to promote healthy mental process, a positive outlook and natural balance during times of strain, stress or overwork. It is particularly beneficial if working near air conditioners. Its powerful aroma has strong cleansing qualities that may also help refresh energy during headaches. It is also helpful direct to areas of muscle tension for localised massage. Blends well with: Basil, Rosemary Cineol, Lavender True, Tea Tree.
- Headaches: To aid natural recovery from headaches and mental tension, rub 1-2 drops to the temples, away from eyes, and back of the neck as soon as possible. This oil is also recommended for hangover headaches.
- Travel Sickness: When travelling, rub 1-2 drops directly onto the solar plexus to maintain natural balance and counter nausea. Or add 1 drop to your tongue, repeat as required.
- Back Ache: To assist natural recovery and help manage painful tension, add 3-5 drops directly to affected area. Repeat as required.
- Congestion Free: Support healthy breathing and help clear congestion by adding 2-5 drops of Peppermint to a steam inhalation and breathing deeply. Repeat every two hours or as required.
Peppermint has been widely used for its flavour and therapeutic benefits since the plant, a cross between spearmint and water mint, was first recognised in the 18th century. Related mint plants have a long history of medicinal use dating to ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome. Peppermint has been promoted by herbalists as a general digestive aid. It is also indicated as a natural remedy to alleviate colds, headaches, indigestion and nausea.
May be irritating to the skin. Not recommended during pregnancy (Spearmint is a safe alternative). If ingested, drink milk. Avoid eyes, flush with water. Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.