Retail Price: NZ$35.99
Let every menstrual cycle be healthy and hormonally-balanced!
30 Plus NuWoman Tablets proudly offer clinically-proven black cohosh extract (Cimicifuga racemosa) for assisting in women’s natural balance of female hormones. Licensed clinical nutritionists and expert naturopaths have developed its original and effective formulation, complete with a key blend of nutrients, for supporting women’s health. In addition to black cohosh, 30 Plus NuWoman Tablets provide L-tyrosine, chromium, and vitamins B6, B9 and B12. When combined, it assists in symptoms such as heightened anger or stress levels, mood changes or swings, irritation, nervousness and tension, preventing fluctuations in the equilibrium of hormones. Indeed, this supplement “lets you feel the sensation, again!”
Black cohosh, an herbal extract, facilitates healthy hormone balance between oestrogen and progesterone. Hormonal imbalance usually results from stress, mood swings, irregular menstrual periods, irritability, nervous tension and fluid retention. 30 Plus NuWoman Tablets contain the standardized, stable and superior quality black cohosh extract.
Tyrosine, an essential amino acid, assists in healthy weight management and in fighting fatigue. As a precursor to endorphins, which are brain neurotransmitters that induce a good feeling, tyrosine helps prevent the onset of stress, exhaustion and tension. Chromium picolinate, together with B vitamins, promote healthy blood sugar levels and help manage sugar cravings, energy swings and irritability.
30 Plus NuWoman Tablets are suitable for women for all ages. It is recommended for treating the following conditions which are hormonal imbalance symptoms:
- Mood swings
- Nervous tension
- Lack of energy
- Emotional outbursts
- Stress & weepiness
- Oestrogen dominance
30 Plus NuWoman Tablets benefits:
- Helps balance your hormones in 6 to 8 weeks or 2 menstrual cycles
- Comes in AM/PM dosage packages for your convenience
- Causes no interaction with contraceptive pills
- Specially formulated by naturopaths and clinical nutritionists
- Contains a unique blend of herbal ingredients designed to maintain hormonal balance
2 tablets per day taken preferably with meals. Oe tablet in the morning and one in the evening r as prescribed.
30 PLUS NuWoman should be taken for minimum of two menstrual cycles before assessig its effectiveness.
30 Plus NuWoman is a scientifically formulated supplement to provide women suffering from hormonal imbalance with support*. The ingredients are formulated to regulate women’s hormones and thus alleviate some of the symptoms associated with hormonal imbalance*. It is suitable for women of all ages (despite the name) who are suffering from hormonal fluctuations. At a basic level 30 Plus works by breaking down excess hormones in the body. For more info on the causes and symptoms of hormonal imbalance check here.
- Natural, hormone-free supplement for hormonal fluctuations during menstruation & menopause
- May reduce nervous tension & emotional outbursts*
- May lessen anger, irritability & mood swings*
- Gives a Natural feel good response*
- Stabalises sugar fluctuations*
Active 30 Plus Ingredients
30 Plus NuWoman contains a specific extract of Black Cohosh that works on receptors that “read and respond” to variations in the balance of oestrogen and progesterone. As well as a concentrated extract of Black Cohosh it contains several other vitamins and minerals that are effective at controlling hormone imbalance.
- L–Tyrosine – assists in regulating adrenal and thyroid function as well as improving moods. Can lead to increased energy, weight loss and reduced anxiety*.
- Chromium – Balances blood sugar levels which increases energy levels and reduces food cravings*.
- Black Cohosh – Cimicifuga racemosa has been used as a hormonal controlling agent in 30 Plus NuWoman due to its proven affect upon the hormonal system*.
- Vitamin B6, B9, B12 – Increases oestrogen clearance via the liver. This reduces oestrogen dominance and improves hormonal balance*.
We advise that if you suffer from any livr problems you should seek the advice of yor healthcare professional before taking 30 PLUS NuWoman . On rare occasions gastro-intestinl upset or hypersensitivity (rash or irritation) may e experienced