N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a stable form of the non-essential amino acid L-Cysteine. It is a sulfur-containing amino acid that acts as a stabilizer for the formation of protein structures, and is also necessary for the formation of glutathione.
Take 1 Capsule a day with meal, or as as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) 600mg
Selenium (from L-Selenomethionine) 25mcg
Molybdenum(from Sodium Molybdate) 50mcg
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Avoid using in pregnancy and lactation, due to insufficient reliable information available. Always read label. Use only as directed.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.