Ills & Chills Drops support the body’s immune defences and recovery for ills & chills, tickly throats and respiratory health.
- Supports recovery for ills and chills
- Soothes dry throats
- Supports tired limbs and stiffness
- Supports respiratory health
- Suitable for the whole family including children
- Supports the immune system
Adults: Take 5 drops as needed up to four times daily for ills and chills.
- Bryonia 3C (Wild Hops) – eases loss of voice and dry throat, supports mucous cleaning
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum 6C (Thoroughwort) – supports tired and heavy muscles and bones
- Gelsemium 3C (Yellow Jasmine) – supports chest and breathing
- Corallinum 12C (Red Coral) – this herb is supportive of a clearing mucus in the nose
- Arnica 6C (Leopard’s Bane) – helps soothe dry throat and hoarse voice
- Dulcamara 6C (Bitter Sweet) – supports the respiratory system
- Hepar Sulph 6C (Calcium Sulphide) – supports tight chests
- Causticum 6C (A potassium compound) – supports clearing mucus
- Ferrum Phosphate 6C (Phosphate of Iron) – supports chest health
- Potassium Chloride 6C (Chloride of Potassium)
Bach Flowers included:
- Agrimony – supports respiratory health
- Holly – calms the mind
- Impatiens – provides calm at times of impatience, busyness and over-activity
- Distilled water
- Organic glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric acid
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.