LivOn Labs Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C is a powerful Vitamin C supplement for optimal wellness.
Vitamin C is water-soluble, so your body can’t store any excess when it gets left behind in either the blood or the digestive system. That’s why so much of the vitamin content from pills, powders, and even foods is passed as waste. And where it gets abandoned dictates the way your body passes it.
Using patented technology, we wrap the Vitamin C in double-layered phospholipid spheres (liposomes) that protect the vitamin through the digestive system and transport it into the bloodstream for absorption in the cells. So, you get all the benefits of high-dose Vitamin C without the gastric distress.
- Supports natural collage production
- For immune system health
- Supports antibodies, white blood cells, and your body’s natural defense system against pathogens
- Protection from the effects of stress and environmental damage
- Neutralizes these free radicals to keep your cells healthy
LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C
1000 MG ESSENTIAL PHOSPHOLIPIDS
500 MG PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE
- Gluten free
- Hexane free
- Dairy free
- No fillers or colorants
- No artificial flavors
As a dietary supplement, take one packet 1 to 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Take on an empty stomach
- Tear packet at the notches
- Squeeze the entire contents of the liposomal Vitamin C packet into 1–3 oz. of a cool beverage
- Swallow in one gulp like a shot
- Wait at least 15 minutes before eating
- Contents of packet will not dissolve
Do not mix the Lypo-Spheric® Vitamin C with hot beverages or in a blender as this could damage the liposomes.
Store at room temperature. Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
If you open a packet and do not consume all of it, place the packet in an airtight bag or plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.