Due to product is considered flammable, we can only supply this domestically within New Zealand. Thank you.
Wartner Common Wart Remover is suitable for the removal of warts usually found on hands, knees and elbows, which are recognised by the rough "cauliflower-like" appearance on the surface.
If you have warts on the soles of your fee, toes or heels (known as plantar warts) we recommend Wartner Plantar (Verruca) Wart Remover. For all other warts, please seek medical advice from your doctor.
Wartner is suitable for thee entire family, including children from the age of 4 years and upwards.
Wartner is for external use only.
Wartner is based on the same freezing technology as used by doctors, known as cryotherapy. Wartner freezes warts to the core causing the wart o fall off withing 10 to 14 days, by which time healthy new skin will have formed underneath.
If a wart or part of it should remain two weeks after treatment, you may treat if a 2nd or 3rd time. if you want to remove a common wart that is bigger than 7mm, please consult your doctor.
Easy to use 4 step application
- Push the foam applicator on to the applicator holder
- Push the applicator holder into the aerosol can for 3 seconds
- Wait for 20 seconds after saturation of the foam to further reduce temperature
- Place the white tip of the foam applicator on to the common wart and hold for 20 seconds.
- 1 aerosol can CE 0344
- 1 reusable applicator holder
- 12 disposable foam applicators
- 1 instruction leaflet
Dimethyl ether and Propane (not harmful to the environment)
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
Pressurised container may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. No smoking during use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for external use only.
- The applicator should be applied to the wart for a maximum of 20 seconds.
- Not suitable for diabetics or use during pregnancy.
- Store at room temperature (24°C).
- Aerosol cans can only be disposed of as household waste if completely empty. Any remaining product must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.