Solgar® Rutin 500 mg Tablets is a citrus bioflavonoid found in a wide variety of plants including citrus fruit. It is a powerful phytochemical, derived from Japanese Sophora.
- Source of bioflavonoids
- Prevents breakdown of Vitamin C
- Supports healthy circulation
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
The Japanese Sophora is a tree native to China and Japan. It has been used through history in traditional Chinese pratitice as its fruits are a rich source of bioflavonoids. Bioflavonoids are present in almost all fruits, vegetables and herbs, and are classified as phytochemicals.
By taking 1 tablet of Solgar® Rutin 500 mg, you will receive 500 mg of bioflavonoids.
Take one (1) tablet one to two times daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet provides:
Rutin 500 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.