Solgar® Kangavites® is a chewable multivitamin and mineral formula, suitable for children aged 3 upwards. Each Kangavites® product has been carefully formulated, based on nutritional expertise and science, to support the healthy lifestyle habits of children.
- Especially created with children (and parents) in mind
- Designed to support a child’s immunity and growing bones and teeth
- Provides a variety of important vitamins and minerals including natural and food-based ingredients
- Delicious natural berry or tropical punch flavoured chewable tablet
- Vegan, Vegetarian
With 28 active ingredients including nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, iron, iodine and vitamin C, D and B's, a crafted multivitamin and mineral product like Kangavites, alongside a healthy and balanced diet, is an excellent tool to give your child that extra help to nourish their growth and development.
- Calcium and vitamin D support normal growth and development of bone in children
- Iodine supports normal growth of children
- Iron supports normal cognitive development of children
- Vitamin D supports normal function of the immune system in children.
Children 2 and 3 years: As a dietary supplement for children, take one (1) chewable tablet daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Adults and Children 4 years and older: As a dietary supplement for adults and children, take two (2) chewable tablets daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet provides
Calcium (as carbonate) 64 mg
Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 60 mg
Magnesium (as oxide) 32 mg
Vitamin E (15 IU, as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) 12 mg a-TE
Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide) 10 mg NE
Potassium (as potassium chloride) 5 mg
Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 2.5 mg
Fruit and Vegetable Powders (carrot, strawberry, broccoli, apple, apricot, red beet) 7 mg (56 mg in Trop. Flavour)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium) 5 mg
Soya Lecithin Powder 2.5 mg
Zinc (as oxide) 1.5 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 1 mg
Choline (as bitartrate) 500 μg
Natural Source Beta-carotene 1.2 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 0.85 mg
Manganese (as sulphate) 0.25 mg
Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate) 0.75 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids 150 μg
Inositol 500 μg
Vitamin A (500 IU, as retinyl palmitate) 150 μg RE
Rose Hips Powdered Extract (4:1) 500 μg
Copper (as gluconate) 25 μg
Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 100 μg
D-biotin 50 μg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 22.5 μg
Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 2.5 μg
Chromium (as picolinate) 5 μg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 3 μg
Vitamin D2 (100 IU, as ergocalciferol) 2.5 μg
Other Ingredients: Sucrose, Fructose, Mannitol, Microcrystalline, Cellulose, Natural Flavors, Grape Skin Extract (color), Xylitol, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vegetable Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid. Contains soy.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Preservatives
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.