SLIMFIT Calorie Reducer is clinically proven to help you lose more weight than dieting alone. It helps to reduce calorie intake from main nutrients: Carbohydrates, Sugars & Fat. Some of carbohydrates, sugar and fat is left undigested
The active ingredient Clavitanol® come from natural organic plant source. It inhibits activity of digestive enzymes.
SLIMFIT Calorie Reducer comes with easy to take ”On the Go” fruit flavour sachet.
*Grube, B., et al, 2015. IQP-VV-102 , A Novel Proprietary Composition for Weight
Reduction : A Double-Blind Randomized Clinical Trial for Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety. Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2015 (Article ID 413075)
Take one sachet orally pouring contents directly into your mouth 30 minutes prior to the two heaviest meals of the day. Do not take with water. If preferred, consumption of the product can be immediately followed by drinking some liquid.
You can continue to take SLIMFIT Calorie Reducer after you have reached your target weight for example on occasions when you are going to consume a calorie rich meal, take one sachet, 30 minutes before you begin the meal.
Each sachet contains the active ingredient Clavitanol®, a plant-based proprietary patented polyphenol complex, Xylitol, Prune powder, Bitter mask, Lemon juice powder, Tri-calcium phosphate, Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide, Citric acid.
No added artificial colouring, flavouring, salt & preservatives.
- Recommended for adults 18 years and older with a BMI >18.5
- Healthcare professional supervision is recommended for adolescents 12-18 years old.
- Do not take SLIMFIT Calorie Reducer during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
It is not recommended to exceed more than 2 sachets a day. Drink enough liquid throughout the day (2L) as this will aid in digestion and keep you hydrated.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.