- Raw horsetail (Equisetum arvense) contains a thiaminase-like enzyme. This enzyme breaks down thiamine (vitamin B1) in the body. The Equisetum extract used in Urox is extracted using a method that destroys this thiaminase-like effect. Therefore, Urox does not cause vitamin B1 depletion that may be associated with some forms of horsetail.
- Cratevox™ is a specialised extract of Crataeva nurvala with multiple levels of standardization to ensure consistent quality and effectiveness.
- Lindera aggregata is a concentrated extract specifically sourced and extracted for Urox.
- 8+ years of safe usage
- Successful clinical trials
- More effective than alternative herbals
- Very well tolerated
- No drying side effects
- Cost effective when compared to pads/diapers or other medications
Take 2 capsules daily.
Supplement FactsAmount per serving
- Urox® Proprietary Blend 840mg*
- Lindera (Lindera aggregata) extract (root)
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) extract (aerial parts)
- CratevoxTM Three-leaf caper (Crateva nurvala) extract (stem bark)
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (Vegetable capsule), Rice flour, Silica
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.