Hydrodol Before capsules are an Australian owned and made mix of Vitamins and Amino Acids that supports energy production, vitality, general health, and wellbeing. Hydrodol capsules contain antioxidants and B vitamins to support healthy energy production and amino acids support for protein synthesis and nutrient absorption.
- Antioxidant/Reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Helps reduce/decrease free radical damage to body cells
- Maintain/support heat/energy production/thermogenesis
- Maintain/support vitality
- Relieve weariness/tiredness/fatigue/feeling of weakness
- Maintain/support general health and wellbeing
Directions for use
Take 2 capsules once or twice daily with ample water.
Ingredients per hard capsule:
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 50 mg; Isoleucine 49 mg; Leucine 35 mg; Valine 35 mg; Thiamine hydrochloride, equiv. to 25 mg Vitamin B1; Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 22.5 mg; Alanine 21 mg; Glycine 12 mg; Calcium pantothenate, equiv. to 6 mg Vitamin B5; d-alpha Tocopheryl acetate, equiv. to 2.5 mg Vitamin E; Iron phosphate, equiv. to 2.25 mg Iron; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.3 mg; Beta carotene 225 micrograms (µg); Biotin 15 micrograms (µg); Cyanocobalamin, equiv. to 12 micrograms (µg) Vitamin B12; Ergocalciferol 2.5 micrograms (µg), equiv. to 100 IU Vitamin D2.
Please use only as directed. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional. Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains sugars.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.