Hotteeze Heat Pads are perfect for those times when you need a steady supply of heat to maintain warmth. They can also be used for the temporary relief of muscular aches & pains, joint stiffness and backache.
- Drug-free pain relief using heat therapy
- Sticks to clothes
- Slim & lightweight
- Heat therapy can provide temporary relief for:
- Muscular aches & pains
- Joint stiffness
- Up to 14 hours of heat
- Eco-friendly - our specially formulated heat granules can be tipped out onto your garden and used as a soil conditioner
- Pad size- 132mm x 100mm
- Max. temperature 63°C
- Made in Japan
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
Please read the full Instructions for Use provided with the product prior to using. Open the packet and expose the pad to air when ready to use. Peel off the backing. Without creasing it, place the adhesive side of the pad OVER YOUR CLOTHES where you want heat. The pads will heat up gradually. Remove gently after use.
Iron Powder, Water, Activated Carbon, Vermiculite, Potassium Chloride.
Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Do not stick directly on skin. The APA is receiving commercial consideration for the endorsement of Hotteeze.
Please read all Safety Warnings provided with the product prior to using.
- KEEP HOTTEEZE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
- Hotteeze is not intended for use by persons (including children) with limited physical, sensory or mental abilities or lacking experience and/or knowledge, unless they are supervised by a person responsible for their safety or have received and understand the instructions/ safety warnings for use of the product from this person in advance.
- Only people in good health should use a heat pad. Not recommended for pregnant women when placed near the foetus, or people suffering from diabetes, circulatory or nervous system disorders. If in doubt consult a doctor.
- DO NOT TAPE OR SECURE HOTTEEZE TO YOUR SKIN. DO NOT wear excessively tight gloves, as Hotteeze need oxygen to work properly. You can adjust the temperature by wrapping the pad loosely with a handkerchief.
- Burns may occur when objects hotter than body temperature are used for an extended period of time. Check skin periodically. Discontinue use immediately if you feel a burning sensation or if your skin gets red, uncomfortably hot, itchy or painful. Consult a doctor if symptoms persist. AVOID ALL CONTACT WITH MUCOUS MEMBRANES.
- DO NOT use in contact with frostbite, moles, scars or irritated/ inflamed/ swollen/ bruised/ damaged/ wounded/ burnt/ desensitised or sensitive skin.
- If Hotteeze ingredients come into contact with eyes, DO NOT scratch. Wash with water for 15 minutes and consult a doctor or a Poisons Information Centre immediately.
- DO NOT put Hotteeze in your mouth. In case of ingestion, rinse mouth with water and consult a doctor or a Poisons Information Centre or Vet (in case of pets) immediately.
- DO NOT use while sleeping, exercising, or near a heat source/other heating device.
- DO NOT microwave or attempt to re-heat. DO NOT shake or perforate Hotteeze.
- Observe the use-by-date on side of package.
- Keep Hotteeze in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
DISPOSAL: Once completely cooled, place in non-combustible rubbish. However, since this product uses potassium chloride, not sodium chloride, the contents can be used as soil conditioner, contributing to the reduction of waste. Simply cut the pouch and sprinkle the contents in your garden or pot plants. Dispose carefully out of reach of children and pets.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.