Fleurstat is a new, clinically proven non-antibiotic treatment. Fleurstat is for the treatment of BV and relief from symptoms, including unpleasant vaginal odour and discharge. It helps to normalise vaginal pH and suppress the bacteria that cause BV.
For treatment and relief of bacterial vaginosis (BV). The symptoms of BV can be embarrassing, so it’s helpful to find a treatment that provides rapid relief.
Directions for use
Apply one applicator full (approximately 5g) into the vagina once daily, preferably at bedtime, for 7 days.
Fleurstat (Astodrimer Sodium 1% w/w) is a vaginal gel used for the treatment and relief of bacterial vaginosis and its symptoms including vaginal odour and discharge.
Always read the instructions and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.