- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Helps Support Cardiovascular and Circulatory Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Vegan / Non-GMO / Gluten Free
Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from "natto," a traditional fermented soy food popular in Japan. During the natto production process, non-GMO soybeans are boiled and fermented with friendly Bacillus subtilis bacteria producing nattokinase. Doctor's Best Nattokinase contains nattokinase enzyme with Vitamin K2 removed. Nattokinase has been shown to support a healthy circulatory system by helping to maintain normal fibrinogen levels in blood.
- Helps support a healthy circulatory system.
Take 1 capsule daily, between meals, or as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician.
Nattokinase (enzyme activity in fibrinolytic units) --- 2,000 FU
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), maltodextrin, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing, are allergic to soy, or if you are taking blood-thinning medication, consult a physician before taking this product.
Store in a cool dry place.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.