Dermal Therapy Exfoliating Foot Mask is an easy to use foot sock, formulated with a special exfoliation technology using both urea and acids for superior efficacy. It contains a unique combination of exfoliating agents that enable smart penetration resulting in visibly smooth feet from 2 and up to 3 weeks*. Also containing 6 skin conditioning agents that calm freshly exfoliated skin.
It is important to choose an appropriate moisturiser to care for recently peeled skin. Dermal Therapy Exfoliating Foot Mask comes in a pack which includes a free and convenient 100ml travel size Dermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Lotion .
What to expect when using an exfoliating foot mask:
- After the treatment is complete, peeling will not start immediately
- Once peeling commences it will continue through all treated layers which may take days
- Due to individual heel condition and skin composition results are expected to vary*
- Use scissors to cut open the package along the dotted line.
- Thoroughly cleanse your feet and simply apply each sock in place.
- Remove after 60 to 90 minutes and rinse off with water.
- 4 to 7 days after use, calluses will start peeling off. Nearly all calluses will be removed in a further 3 to 5 days depending on their thickness. Do not use a callus remover or pick on calluses when they start peeling off.
- For best results, continue to care for your feet by using Dermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Lotion to moisturise and soothe.
Alcohol Denat., Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Urea, Glycolic Acid, Betaine, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sea Water, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum)
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.