Audisol-D Ear Wax Remover Docusate Sodium contains a solution made up of natural extracts and the cleansing agent docusate sodium. The spray has a mild dissolving effect on earwax, making it easier to remove excess dirt and grease particles.
- Suitable for Hardened Ear Wax Plugs: Provide relief from hardened earwax.
- Dissolves Excess Ear Wax: The spray application effectively dissolves earwax.
- Prevents the Buildup of Ear Wax: The solution prevents the Buildup of Ear Wax.
- Easy Spray Application with Metered Dose: Spay application helps deliver the right amount quickly.
Directions for Use
- When using the pack for the first time, it is advisable to tighten the cap slightly. Remove the cap before turning the rotatable nozzle. The liquid can then be released from the nozzle in a gentle atomised spray.
- Hold the spray bottle in your hand for a while so that the liquid can be warmed slightly. Then shake well before use. Ensure that you have a tissue ready.
- Position the nozzle close to the ear canal. Spray two to three times. Press the ear canal closed and massage the underside of the ear for five to ten seconds.
- Hold your head to the side at an angle so that the liquid can run out of the ear along with the excess earwax. Collect this discharge in the tissue.
- Wipe the external ear clean. Clean the spray head using a tissue after each use. Use warm water if necessary.
Dosage and Use
- Two to three doses in each ear daily.
- Do not use Audisol-D™ Ear Wax Remover for longer than 30 days in a row.
- The dosage may be increased to a maximum of four to six sprays daily.
- Shake well before use.
- This product is not allowed for children under the age of 3
Water (Aqua purifi cata), Propylene glycol, Chamomile extract, Sodium chloride, Calendula extract, Docusate Sodium (Dioctyl sulfosuccinate), Disodium phosphate, Clove Tree extract, Sodium dihydrogen phosphate, Bronopol
- AUDISOL-D™ Ear Wax Remover should not be used in patients with a perforated eardrum, inflamed ears, using grommets, who have had recent ear surgery or suffering from ear infections.
- Do not spray into the eye.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Stop using the ear spray if ringing in the ears (tinnitus) or dizziness occurs or if pain is repeatedly experienced immediately after the ear spray is applied.
- Skin reddening, itchiness, persistent weeping or earache immediately after spraying may be an indication of hypersensitivity.
- If the spray should be accidently sprayed in the mouth or eye, immediately rinse the affected area using plenty of water.
- If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Safe and easy to use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.