Apicare Manuka Honey Rich Natural Body Butter with Mango & Papaya is a nourishing body butter containing lots and lots of Manuka honey, hydrating plant oils and plant butters, creating an ultra-rich body butter to provide your skin with 24 hour hydration. Perfect for large areas of dry skin that need intense moisture. Not only does this body butter put paid to dry skin but it features a wonderfully decadent fruity fragrance to delight the senses.
- Ultra-rich body butter, great texture and easy to apply.
- Non-greasy and absorbed quickly.
- Relieves dry and uncomfortable skin instantly.
- Hydrating volumes of natural plant oils and vegetable glycerin and Manuka honey.
98% Natural And Naturally Derived , Mel (Manuka Honey) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Vegetable Glycerin , Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil , Coco-Caprylate , Cetearyl Glucoside (And) Cetearyl Alcohol , Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate , Phenoxyethanol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) , Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil , Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil , Papaya (Carica Papaya) Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) , Parfum* , Citronellol , Citral , Geraniol , Limonene & Linalool
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.