Apicare Joint Relief Topical Analgesic Balm contains essential oils known to reduce pain and inflammation, and is used for temporary relief of aches and pains associated with arthritis, rheumatism and lower back pain. Nine effective essential oils and extracts work together to give natural joint relief. To Use: Massage into areas that are painful and causing discomfort to bring fast temporary relief. Do not apply to broken skin.
- Relief from aches and pains caused by arthritis, Rheumatism and lower back pain.
- Time proven effective essential oils.
- Pleasant warming balm
99.2% Natural And Naturally Derived , Aqua/Water , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , Vegetable Glycerin , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Olivate (And) Soritan Olivate , Menthol, , Lanolin , Hypericum Perfortum (St John's Wort) Oil , Arnica Montana Flower Extract , Mel (Manuka Honey) , Dehydroacetic Acid , Benzyl Alcohol , Borax , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Citric Acid , Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) , Potassium Sorbate , ACTIVE INGREDIENTS , Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil , Zingiber Cassumunar (Plai) Root Oil , Capsicum Oleoresin , Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil , Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaputi (Cajeput) Leaf Oil , Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil , Natural Components Of Essential Oils , Limonene & Linalool
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.