Designed specifically for fertility charting, the OVUNOW Basal Digital Thermometer combines pinpoint accuracy with ease of use.
- Digital Recall Memory of last temperature reading.
- Automatic audible beep at peak temperature.
- Includes complete instructions with Ovulation Chart.
- Effective Range: 32 degrees to 43 degrees
- Display: Liquid Crystal: 1/100th of a degree (4 Digits)
- Take the basal temperature at the same waking time in the morning. The basal body temperature (BBT) should be taken for approximatelly 60-90 seconds or until the beeper sounds. Any activity may raise the BBT so it should be taken before getting out of bed.
- Place the thermometer well under the tongue. Close the lips and keep them closed until thermometer is removed.
- The BBT can be read directly from the LED display after the audible beep indicating the temperature recording is complete.
- Record your reading and what day of the cycle it is. A chart is provided in the package for this purpose.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.