Provides non-contact forehead temperature measurement suitable for all ages, including infants and young children.
The Forehead Thermometer is non-intrusive. A measurement can be taken even while the child is sleeping. It offers a more comfortable temperature measurement especially for young children.
- Selectable °C / °F
- Backlight: Provides visibility in the dark
- Last Reading on the Same Display with Current Reading
- Silent Mode
- 25 Memories
Forehead Measurement Mode
This mode displays the oral-equivalent value of the measured forehead temperature. This unit measures the temperature at the surface of the forehead by sensing infrared emission of the skin at the measured point, and then calculates the oral-equivalent value using a unique algorithm based on actual body temperature survey data.
Room Temperature Mode
The unit will display the room temperature even after the power is off.
Surface Measurement Mode
Surface measurement mode shows the actual and unadjusted surface temperature of an object, which is different from the body temperature. This mode can help you determine if the object temperature is suitable for a patient or baby (such as baby milk).
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.