Regaine Extra Strength Solution is a solution that contains minoxidil, a synthetic drug that has been clinically proven to prevent hair loss and stimulate hair growth!
Prevents hair loss and thinning hair
Hair loss happens when the hair follicles in our scalp stop producing hair and instead go on to the resting phase, which is their dormant state. When they do this, the follicles shrink and the hair that they later produce becomes thinner. This Regaine product prevents that by stimulating the hair follicles so they become actively growing cells.
Thickens hair strands
Regaine Extra Strength Solution is a concentrated and effective solution that works by improving the circulation of blood in the body to the scalp and increasing this flow of blood. This benefits the hair follicles because it increases their size and their length in diameter. As a result, the hair strands that grow from these hair follicles are thicker and healthier.
Increases hair growth
Regaine Extra Strength Solution prevents hair loss by stimulating the hair follicles to continue growing strands of hair for lengthened periods of time! Normally, the hair follicles only function for a certain period of time, and then they will go dormant. This is because hair grows in cycles. However, the minoxidil solution in Regaine will help these hair follicles stay active for longer.
Natural health benefits:
- improving the circulation of blood in the scalp
- increases size of hair follicles
- increases the thickness of hair
- lengthens growing period of hair
Apply 1ml (using the applicator provided) as a thin film to the affected area of the scalp twice daily.
Always read the label and use strictly as directed.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.