Cortisol Calm is designed to maintain healthy cortisol levels and support relaxation, restful sleep and positive mood during times of occasional stress.‡
- Helps maintain healthy cortisol levels under mild stress‡
- Potential to support healthy sleep, positive mood and cognitive function‡
- May help calm the nervous system‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening, with meals.
Each (size 0) vegetarian capsule contains:
vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3): 10 mcg (400 IU)
Sensoril® ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root and leaf): 250 mg
rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract (root): 125 mg
(standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside)
magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) extract (bark): 100 mg
(standardized to contain 2% honokiol)
l-theanine: 50 mg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Sensoril® is a trademark of Natreon, Inc. and is protected under U.S. Patent 7,318,938.
Suntheanine® is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.