B-Complex Plus offers a comprehensive blend of B vitamins packed into one easy-to-take supplement designed to support cellular, cardiovascular, neurological and psychological health.‡
- Comprehensive B vitamin supplement
- Includes researched and activated forms, including pyridoxal-5-phosphate, riboflavin-5-phosphate and folate as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Each (size 1) vegetarian capsule contains:
thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1): 100 mg
riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 60% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)): 12.7 mg
niacin (as niacinamide and 8% inositol hexaniacinate (no-flush niacin)): 108 mg
vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)): 16.7 mg
folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF): 667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): 400 mcg
biotin: 400 mcg
pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5): 100 mg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Highly bioavailable b vitamins. The best on the market in my opinion .
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.