Equazen Mumomega Pregnancy features an all-inclusive product complete with 300mg of DHA for the best possible supplementation of high quality essential fatty acids in triglyceride form easily absorbed and utilized by the body. It supports both the mother’s and the baby’s health by delivering both omega-3 and omega-6 EFA’s sustainably harnessed from premium herbal and marine oils. Additional natural antioxidants offer strengthened protection against free radical damage.
- No additives
- No flavourings
- No synthetic compounds
The Mumomega Formulation Advantage
The pregnancy supplement delivers a scientifically-researched formulation specifically tailored to breastfeeding mothers and their babies. Its natural fish oils, harvested from tuna, brings over 70% essential fatty acids at its highly bioavailable form and optimum efficacy.
The essential fatty acids it contains include docosahexanoic acid (DHA), which forms the cell membranes found in the eye and brain; arachidonic acid (AA), which provides structure and supports brain functions; eicosapentanoic acid (EPA), which also helps in normal brain functions; and gamma linolenic acid (GLA), which introduces an anti-inflammatory effect, as well as hormone-balancing benefits.
Health Support from Equazen Mumomega Pregnancy
- EFA’s support brain development and functions
- Helps maintain integrity of cell membranes
- Provides building blocks of brain cells
- With key nutrients for added antioxidant protection
Directions for use-One capsule per day, up to a maximum of 3 capsules per day with food.
DO NOT exceed the recommended intake.
DHA rich fish oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Capsule shell (gelatin, glycerol, purified water), virgin Evening Primrose Oil, Natural Vitamin E, (as d-alpha tocopherol derived from IP soya).
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Capsules are NOT to be fed to infant children
- Women taking medication may want to consult their doctor before starting supplementation.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.