Improved Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold provides a daily dose of 20 important nutrients for mother and baby including folic acid, iodine, DHA and vitamin D3. With a low-constipation iron. Now in a smaller capsule.
- Low-constipation, low-nausea iron
- 720 IU of vitamin D3
- 500 µg of folic acid to support healthy development of baby's nervous system - especially during the early stages of pregnancy
- 150 µg of iodine for baby's brain, visual motor skills and hearing development
- Odourless and concentrated fish oil, rich in DHA for baby's brain, eyesight and nervous system development
- Now in a smaller capsule
Active ingredients per capsule
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides fish 250 mg containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 150 mg
Nicotinamide 9 mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 30 mg
Calcium carbonate (calcium 50 mg) 125 mg
Biotin 15 µg
Iron (II) glycinate (iron 5 mg) 19.22 mg
Zinc oxide (zinc 5.5 mg) 6.82 mg
Magnesium oxide-heavy (magnesium 35 mg) 58.1 mg
Selenomethionine (selenium 32.5 μg) 81.3 µg
Chromium picolinate (chromium 15 µg) 121 µg
Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 700 µg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 700 µg
Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 2.5 mg) 2.73 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (pyridoxine, vitamin B6 950 µg) 1.16 mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 1.3 µg
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D 360 IU) 9 µg
Folic acid 250 µg
d-alpha-Tocopherol (natural vitamin E 5.22 IU) 3.5 mg
Potassium iodide (iodine 75 µg) 98.3 µg
Betacarotene (as Dunaliella salina extract equivalent to fresh cell 60 mg) 2.4 mg
Adults – Take 2 capsules a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect you should seek specific medical advice
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if suffering from a thyroid condition
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Drink plenty of water
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
It's ok. So I buy it again.
Great service and quick
Excellent product, delivered quickly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.