Folic acid supplements are recommended for at least a month prior to conception and throughout pregnancy to support the healthy development of your baby’s nervous system.
- Suitable for use prior to conception and throughout pregnancy
- Supports the healthy, normal development of baby’s nervous system
- Supports healthy red blood cell production
Adults – One tablet daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – only as professionally prescribed
Active ingredients per tablet
Folic acid 500 µg
Contraindications and cautions
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
- If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect you should seek specific medical advice before using this product
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.