Lucas Papaw Ointment 25g Tube
T.P.Lucas, after years of research as a botanist with professional experience, stated in his 1906 handbook that he believed that the papaw was the finest antiseptic yet discovered. The antiseptic properties accelerated the cleaning of wounds. He believed that the properties of the papaw tree (Carica Papaya) made it one of the most outstanding trees in the world.
Lucas Papaw Ointment may be used as a local topical application on the following:
- Abscesses Boils
- Dry and Cracked skin on hands and feet
- Gravel rash
- Heat rash
- Insect stings
- Mosquito bites
- Open wounds
- Swelling associated with injury
- Splinters and thorns
- Nappy Rash and Cracked Nipples
- Temporary relief of the symptoms of dermatitis and eczema
- Temporary relief of the discomfort of haemorrhoids by local application.
Papaw or Papaya we all know as a delicious fruit, but the beneficial qualities of Papaw greatly aid the skin.
Lucas Papaw Ointment is made in Australia from pure papaws.
Lucas Papaw Ointment cleans away infectious wastes. Papaw contains Papain which helps clean wounds.
The base used in Lucas Papaw ointment is certified to be free of carcinogens. The ointment is approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration as being fit for human use.
Use as directed
Potassium Sorbate 0.1mg/g as preservative
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
I love Pawpaw ointment, worked so well on my dry, chapped lips
Useful on small cuts and skin irritations, but first and foremost a good - yummy - lippy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.