OPI Nail Lacquer Cajun Shrimp is a spicy shade of coral nail polish.
- Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly.
- A luscious red shade that speaks to confidence.
- Easy-to-apply powder gives you gorgeous nails quicker than a New York minute.
- Made in the USA.
How to Apply
Step 1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
Step 2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
Step 3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
Step 4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
Step 5. For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.