Everyone at some stage of life can experience uncomfortable intimate dryness for a variety of reasons. The most common cause is due to hormone fluctuations during menstrual cycling, after childbirth and during breast-feeding or pre- and post menopause. Uncomfortable dryness can also be caused by oral contraceptives, and many other medications such as antihistamines, decongestants, and antidepressants. Give your body a helping hand with this personal lubricant.
DirectionsSylk is so pure and natural, you may use as little or as much as you like, as often as desired. Often just a few drops are enough, since a little Sylk goes a long way. It is easily washed off with water or a damp cloth, or simply allow to dry.
IngredientsExtract of Kiwi Plant, Purified water, sodium citrate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, xantham gum, glycerine, and minimal phenonip to ensure natural freshness.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.