GO KIDS VIR-DEFENCE IMMUNE is a great tasting berry-licious chewable tablet, designed specifically to support children’s immunity. A strong immune system is the best defence against germs and bugs. GO Kids Vir-Defence Immune contains a combination of Vitamin C, D, Zinc, Echinacea and Elderberry to help build defences, keep winter ills and chills at bay and keep the immune system healthy. This blackcurrant flavoured, cute superbear shaped chewable tablet can be taken daily to build immunity or when needed to “top up” immune defences.
- Yummy natural berry-licious taste
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Cute superbear shaped tablet, fun and easy to take
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Defends against ills and chills
Children from age 2+: take 1-2 Chewable Tablets daily.
Best taken with food, or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
Vitamin C 50mg
Sodium ascorbate 28mg and Ascorbic acid 25mg
Vitamin D3 200IU
Zinc Citrate 9.68mg
equiv. to Zinc 3mg
Elderberry ext. equiv. to 70mg
Echinacea ext. equiv. to 1,000mg
Proudly Made by GO Healthy in New Zealand From Select Imported & Local Ingredients
Children should be supervised by an adult while taking tablets (choking hazard). If symptoms persist seek the advice of a Healthcare Professional. Always read the label. Take only as directed.
MEDICINE INTERACTIONS: If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.