SOOV Burn’s gentle spray-on application avoids the need for rubbing tender skin and provides fast-acting relief from the pain of minor burns, sunburn, cuts and grazes.
- Use for relief from the pain of minor burns, sunburn, cuts and grazes.
- Helps to prevent infection of broken and damaged skin.
- Contains lignocaine hydrochloride to provide fast, soothing pain relief.
- Suitable for children above 2 years and adults.
Push safety guard down to the neck of the bottle (replace when not in use). For minor burns apply cold water first. Hold bottle 10cm from the affected area and spray until the skin is wet. Apply up to 4 times daily. For treating the face, spray onto fingers then apply gently.
Lidocaine (Lignocaine) hydrochloride monohydrate 2% w/w, and Cetrimide 0.25%w/w
- Avoid eyes. For external use only.
- If irritation occurs, stop use immediately and seek medical advice.
- Do not use on children under 2 years.
- Not suitable for use on deep wounds or serious burns.
- Seek medical advice for the treatment of more serious burns.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, WORSEN OR CHANGE UNEXPECTEDLY, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.