Clinicians Complete Joint Ease combines the health benefits of chondroitin and glucosamine for an optimised joint support. Infused with additional key nutrients, it works to maintain the structural integrity of joint tissues, including tendons, ligaments, cartilage and even synovial fluid. Dance to any beat minus the stiffness!
- No gluten, dairy or sugar
- No added sweeteners or preservatives
Active Ingredient: Glucosamine plus Chondroitin
Glucosamine is a naturally-occurring amino sugar formed from glutamine (amino acid) and glucose (sugar). It is found mostly in cartilage tissues, providing the cushiony material that protects against bone damage and ensures mobility and flexibility. Glucosamine also promotes synthesis of proteoglycans, which are protein molecules, essential for cartilage replacement and regeneration. An ample store of glucosamine is therefore needed to sustain cartilage build-up and repair.
Similarly, chondroitin is a body protein that helps initiate the production of proteoglycans. Hence, it is also an important component in the maintenance of good joint health and structural integrity.
Glucosamine and chondroitin, when combined, functions doubly in repairing damaged tissues and facilitating efficient cartilage metabolism. These are both found in dietary sources and oral supplements, delivering key benefits for joint mobility.
The Health Benefits - Why supplement with Clinicians Complete Joint Ease
- Gives relief from joint stiffness
- Provides enhanced nutrient support
- Includes key vitamins and minerals
- Supports patients with chronic joint conditions
- Works for the best possible joint repair and maintenance
2 Capsules twice daily with food.
Active Ingredients in each gelatin capsule:
|Vitamin A (from retinol acetate) (500 IU)||150||mcg|
|Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate)||1.25||mg|
|Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxyl phosphate)||1.25||mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||37.5||mg|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||2.5||mcg|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||3.75||mg|
|Boron (from boron citrate)||0.5||mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium (from bovine cartilage)||200||mg|
|Copper (from copper amino acid chelate)||175||mcg|
Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride (from shrimp/crabshell)
|Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate)||0.5||mg|
|Selenium (from selenium methionine)||25||mcg|
|Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate)||2.5||mg|
Also Contains: Calcium (from selenium methionine and calcium pantothenate) 2mg/capsule, Sodium (from chondroitin sulfate sodium)18mg/capsule,Potassium content (from glucosamine sulfate KCL) 48mg/capsule. This product contains crustacean and BSE-FREE bovine products.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours or preservatives.
Precautions and Contraindications
- Glucosamine is derived from seafood. Do not use in individuals with fish/crustacean allergies.
- Clinicians Complete Joint Ease contains potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medications consult your health professional before use.
- To date there is insufficient research regarding the use of MSM with blood thinning agents. Clinical observations suggest MSM affects blood viscosity, therefore exercise caution with individuals on blood thinning medication.
- MSM has a different molecular structure to sulphur medications and has not been known to cause allergic reactions in those with sulfur drug allergies.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Glucosamine is not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to a lack of research during these times.
- Chondroitin is similar in structure to the drug heparin which is contraindicated during pregnancy.
Mild to moderate symptoms have been documented and include: abdominal pain, epigastric pain or tenderness, heartburn, nausea, bloating, diarrhoea, vomiting, drowsiness, itching and headaches. Individuals with peptic ulcers may have a greater likelihood of adverse effects. If symptoms persist please consult your health professional.
May be taken alongside NSAID’s medication.
Clinicians Complete Joint Ease contains potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medications consult your health professional before use.