The Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test helps you maximise your chances of conceiving naturally by identifying your 2 most fertile days each cycle by measuring the changes in level of a key fertility hormone – luteinising hormone (LH). It's more accurate than calendar and temperature methods1 and gives you unmistakably clear results on a digital display.
- Pinpoints your 2 most fertile days, so you can maximise your chances of getting pregnant naturally
- Over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge
- Easy to read, the only brand with unique digital ‘smiley face’ results
- Easy to use vs strips - in a UK study, 7/10 women found ‘strips’ were not ‘easy to use’ (111 women using and reading different test types)
- Clearblue - 2x more accurate than calendar methods. (Comparing a simple calendar method to likelihood of conducting a test on LH surge day (Ellis J., et al. Hum Repro (2011) 26: i76.))
Read complete instructions before use. Before applying urine to the test stick it must be inserted into the test holder.
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is not intended for contraceptive use and is not suitable if you have recently been pregnant, reached the menopause, have polycystic ovarian syndrome or are taking certain fertility drugs. Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test can be used if you are taking clomiphene citrate. Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully. This device is for home use. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not reuse the test sticks.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.