- Practitioner Range
- Assists in the restoration and maintenance of healthy intestinal flora and healthy digestive function.
- Provides nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system, and supports against the immunosuppressive effects of intense and endurance exercise.
- L. acidophilus,L. plantarumandB. breveprovide temporary symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- L. acidophilus,B.breveandS. thermophilusmay provide temporary relief of diarrhoea.
- L. fermentumandL. rhamnosushave been clinically demonstrated to assist in the maintenance of healthy urogenital flora.
Adults:Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus(CUL 63)||15.55 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus casei(CUL 07)||9.45 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus(CUL 21 + CUL 60)||7.4 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum(CUL 66)||3.15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum(CUL 67)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis(CUL 34)||4.05 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve(CUL 69)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum(CUL 20)||450 million CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus(CUL 68)||2.25 billion CFU|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists seek medical advice.
- Always read label use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form