The concentrated olive leaf extract is rich in oleuropeins, a natural compound scientifically researched to support immune defences, cardiovascular health and healthy blood sugar levels. Olive Leaf and Vitamin C are both potent antioxidants; together they support overall healthy immune function and a robust response to immune threats. Includes Zinc for additional immune support.
- Strong immune support for those prone to repeat illness and feeling rundown
- Supports cardiovascular health and healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports healthy bloody pressure
- Supports joint health
- High strength Olive Leaf – standardised to contain 210mg oleuropein per 10ml dose from 9410mg olive leaf extract
- High strength Vitamin C – 550mg Vitamin C per 10ml dose from organic Sea Buckthorn berries
- Includes the recommended daily intake of Zinc specific to age range
- Highly bioavailable source of natural Vitamin C from organic Sea Buckthorn berries
- Suitable for all ages over 1 year
- Easily adjustable dosage – get more or less according to what you need
- Suitable to take while pregnant or breastfeeding
- Vegan-friendly, free from gluten, dairy and yeast
- No added synthetic ascorbic acid, preservatives or alcohol
- Delicious green flavour
- Take straight – no need to dilute in water
- Extra low sugar formulation – just 0.08g natural sugar per 10ml dose
Adults (over 18 years): 10ml (2 metric tsp)
Young Adults (14-18 years): 5ml (1 metric tsp)
Children (9-13 years): 2ml (1/2 metric tsp)
Children (1-8 years): 1ml (1/4 metric tsp)
Get well: If unwell, take recommended dose every 2 hours up to a maximum of 6 doses per day
Stay well: Take recommended dose once daily to maintain healthy immunity
Active ingredients in each 10ml dose:
OLIVE LEAF extract equivalent to dry leaf standardised to contain 210mg oleuropein 9,410mg
ORGANIC SEA BUCKTHORN extract equivalent to fresh berries standardised to contain 550mg Vitamin C 17,600mg
ZINC bisglycinate amino acid chelate equivalent to elemental zinc 2.5mg 25mg
Base ingredients: In a base of chicory root fibre, vegetable glycerine, natural flavours, citric acid and water.
This low sugar formulation contains less than 0.086g of sugar per 10 ml dose.
Always read the label and use as directed. If taking prescribed medication, consult your healthcare professional before taking this product. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Not a replacement for a healthy balanced diet.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.