Solgar® Cran Flora is a specialised formula containing cranberry, Vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium ascorbate) and L. Acidophilus.
- With Microflora plus Ester-C®
- Supports the immune system
- Fights free radicals
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Vegan, Vegetarian
Cranberries are a native fruit to North America and are commonly used in American, European and Middle Eastern cuisines and are often found in dried form.
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin that helps fight free radicals and supports a healthy immune system. The Ester-C® formula is a premium patented, non-acidic form of Vitamin C, which may be easier for your body to absorb. It contains additional natural plant bioflavonoids and is retained by your immune cells for longer than regular Vitamin C, giving you superior immune support.
The third ingredient in this specialised formula is L. Acidophilus, a strain of friendly bacteria which can be naturally found in the intestines. The intestines are responsible for digesting food, producing certain vitamins and supporting the immune system. The digestive system is home to trillions of bacteria and they support the gut to be healthy, as well as supporting the immune system.
Solgar® Cran Flora comes in a 2 vegetable capsules a day dosage, giving you the equivalent of 40g of fresh Cranberries and providing 6 billion of L. Acidophilus microorganisms. The Vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium ascorbate) supports:
- The normal function of the immune system (including during and after intense physical exercise)
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, teeth and cartilage
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Increased iron absorption
Take two (2) vegetable capsules daily, prior to meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetable capsule provides:
Vitamin C (as Ester-C® calcium ascorbate) 100 mg
Cranberry (50:1 concentrate) (equivalent to 20,000 mg [20 g] of fresh cranberries) 400 mg
L. Acidophilus Providing 6 billion microorganisms 30 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.