Solgar® Brewer's Yeast with Vitamin B12 is a rich source of B Vitamins in tablet form. Brewer’s Yeast is sometimes referred to as nature's wonder food, and is a traditional way to take B vitamins. It has several health benefits and is an easy way to supplement your diet with key nutrients.
- Supports healthy nervous system
- Supports a healthy heart and balanced mind
- Traditional form of B vitamin
- Natural occurring and rich source of protein, vitamins, minerals and acids
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Solgar® Brewer's Yeast with Vitamin B12 comes with a healthy dose of Vitamin B12. A vitamin which has a number of different roles in the body such as reducing tiredness and assisting in the release of energy from foods. Beyond energy support, Vitamin B12 has several health benefits supporting general wellbeing such as supporting the immune system and the formation of red blood cells.
Solgar® Brewer's Yeast with Vitamin B12, 6 tablets a day, will bring you all the healthy benefits from brewer’s yeast, as well as giving you a dose of Vitamin B12, supports:
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal psychological function
- Normal red blood cell formation
- Normal function of the immune system
- The process of cell division
Take six (6) tablets daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetable capsule provides:
thiamin (vitamin B1) (as thiamin hydrochloride) 0.046 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 0.015 mg
Niacin 0.12 mg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 0.83 mcg
Brewer’s Yeast 500 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
†Brewer’s Yeast is derived from wheat and barley fermentation.
Free of Sugar, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.