Our colourful, handy sunscreen stick is a 100% natural, zinc-based formulation that provides broad spectrum protection and is super easy to apply. In fact, it's so easy a child could do it and that's the point.
- 100% natural, zinc-based formulation
- Broad spectrum protection
- UVB protection SPF 30
- UVA protection PA++
- Water resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Reef safe
- Suitable for face and body
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Suitable for the whole family
- Very low allergy risk
- Approved by the Eczema Association
- Goes on white, dries clear
- Super easy to apply
- Bright and colourful so it's easy to spot in the school bag
- Free from fragrance, colouring, parabens, phthalates and sulphates
It's really important to get your kids into good sun protection habits. We have the harshest UV rays in the world in New Zealand and Australia. Using sunscreen not only prevents painful sunburn but studies have shown it also may reduce the risk of developing skin cancer later in life.
Remove cap and wipe stick lightly over skin. You don't need to press down heavily whilst applying. Make sure you cover all exposed skin. For best protection apply at least 20 minutes before going outside. Sunscreen should be reapplied every two hours or every 40 minutes if swimming.
Zinc oxide, caprylic/capric triglyceride, castor bean oil, carnauba wax, beeswax, jojoba esters (and) helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax (and) acacia decurrens flower wax (and) polyglycerin-3 (Ecocert approved), jojoba ester, hydroxyapatite (mineral UV booster)
Active ingredients: 31% Zinc Oxide
Not suitable for vegans as it contains beeswax.
- Tested in 2018 in Australia against AS/NZ Standard 2604:2012 and rated SPF 32 and water resistant for 40 minutes (full 10-subject study test)
- Tested in 2018 in Australia against ISO 24442 and rated UVAPF 21 which equates to PA++ (full 10-subject study test).
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.