This versatile 100% natural product is packed full of powerful but gentle, natural ingredients to soothe troubled skin. Organic aloe vera soothes and aids in healing, whilst cucumber extract offers instant cooling relief and chlorophyll helps to combat blemishes with its natural detox process.
Organic Aloe Vera & Cucumber Skin Healing Gel makes a great after sun for those days when you’ve been caught out by the sun. But you can also use it for insect bites, grazes, rashes, acne, minor burns and wounds, redness and itching. The gentle ingredients mean it’s safe to use during pregnancy; on babies and children and for those with sensitive skin. And there are no ‘nasties’ like parabens; fragrance; silicone or alcohol. In fact, we are proud to say that this product is 100% natural.
With powerful, gentle plant extracts this is the perfect ‘go to’ remedy in your bathroom cabinet.
- Organic aloe vera assists in healing and soothing irritated skin
- Cucumber extract offers instant cooling relief
- Chlorophyll for blemish control
- Perfect after treatment care for laser treatment and micro needling
- Gentle, natural ingredients suitable for all ages and skin types
- Easily absorbable and non-sticky
- No parabens; fragrance or silicones. 100% natural formula!
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free
Organic Aloe Vera & Cucumber Soothing Gel brings instant, cooling relief and soothes irritated skin. Apply liberally and frequently whenever needed and massage in gently.
Gentle, 100% natural ingredients and ‘no nasties’ mean that this can be used on all ages from babies upwards.
NZ South Island artesian water, certified organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice (high grade organic food quality aloe vera), sodium levulinate (natural pH balanced preservative), sodium anisate (Ecocert approved antimicrobial) glycerin (humectant), cucumis sativus (organic cucumber gel), sclerotium gum and xanthan gum (food grade thickener), potassium sorbate (food grade preservative), chlorophyll (natural plant colour, natural chelate, natural deodorant)
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.