The Perfect Finish SPF 30 Makeup Primer gives the perfect base for your make up whilst also offering sun protection.
Packed full of lovely natural ingredients like jojoba oil, shea butter and vitamin E it nourishes your skin all day long whilst also making it easier to apply your Full Coverage Mineral Foundation and ensure a flawless finish. And, as if that wasn't enough, it keeps your makeup looking fresh all day.
- provides perfect base for makeup
- offers additional sun protection
- keeps makeup fresh all day
- moisturises and nourishes
Perfect Finish SPF30 Makeup Primer should be applied under makeup and after cleansing, treating and protecting in the morning. Give your sunscreen or SPF moisturiser a minute or so to sink into the skin and then apply the primer. Dot around the face and neck with your fingers and then smooth gently into skin ensuring good, consistent coverage.
Then give the primer time (a couple of minutes) to adhere to your skin, you should notice it will develop a slightly matte texture, before applying your BB cream. Then carry on with your usual makeup routine.
Flawless looking skin is as simple as that.
Pure NZ water (aqua), zinc oxide (sunscreen agent), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamic (sunscreen agent), castor oil (ricinus communis), ceto stearyl alcohol (and) PEG100 stearate (emulsifier), glyceryl mono stearate (emulsifier), ceteareth 20 (solubilizer), organic jojoba oil (simondsia chinensis), soy lecithin (soybean emollient), dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol (BioGro approved preservative), ceto stearyl alcohol (vegetable emulsifier), organic shea butter (butryospermum parkii), rosemary oleoresin (rosemarinus officinalis), vitamin E (DL alpha tocopherol acetate), disodium EDTA, citric acid
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.