All Lunette menstrual cups give you a comfortable, safe, odourless and eco-friendly period for up to 12 hours a day. Easy to keep clean and lasting for several years, this product basically pays for itself after just 3 months!
Made with soft, medical grade silicon which is BPA and chemical free. It’s produced with the highest standards, testing and love.
Each Lunette menstrual cup comes with a matching pouch (so you can keep it with you for whenever you need) and a handy guide.
The Lunette Cup Model 1
Light to normal flow
All Lunette menstrual cups are soft and pliable, however, Lunette Cup Model 1 is made of softer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 2.
- The diameter is 41 mm (1.6 inches) by 47 mm (1.9 inches).
- The stem measures 25 mm (1 inch).
- The volume of the cup is 25 ml (0.85 fl oz).
- Measuring lines: 5ml (0.17 oz) and 13.5ml (0.46 oz).
Menstrual Cup Sizes - The Cup Size Guide For Your Body and Flow
Lunette is emptied about 2-4 times a day, and can be used overnight for up to 12 hours.
You will quickly learn your own rhythm by viewing how much fluid your cup has gathered. The measuring lines outside of the cup help to monitor your flow.
- Flow: Lighter flow? Model 1 might be for you. Heavier flow? Give model 2 a go!
- Age: For teens and young users, the smaller model 1 makes for easier ins and outs.
- Pregnancy: For our Mums out there, you can use both sizes. Pregnancy changes a few things down there, so firstly take into account your new cervix position (if it's low use a model 1), and secondly your new flow volume post-birth.
- Cervix: If you have a low-sitting cervix, try the shorter model 1 for a better fit.
- Lifestyle: If you're a fitness goddess with strong vaginal muscles, consider using Model 1.
- Bladder: Sensitive bladder? The softer model 1 might be a match made in heaven for you.