Kiwiherb Manuka Skin & Nail Solution is used for stubborn skin and nail conditions. This 100% natural lotion is a powerful blend of traditional Thyme, New Zealand native Mānuka as well as Horopito. Leaves of the Horopito tree have been traditionally used by Maori to treat various skin conditions.
Early European settlers also used Horopito medicinally, including infusions of the leaf for internal problems, or simply by chewing the fresh leaves. Skin complaints were treated using bruised leaves which had been steeped in water or chewed before application.
The therapeutic activity of the main component of Horopito, polygodial, has been well documented and researchers in NZ have demonstrated its ability to support fungal balance.
- 100% natural
- Gentle on the skin
- Helps repair the nails
- Helps improve the appearance of the skin
- Natural anti-bacterial
Apply 2-3 drops up to 3 times daily.
Aqua (Purified water), Alcohol (Ethanol), Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Branch/Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Branch/Leaf Extract, Pseudowintera Colorata (Horopito) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract.
Contains no parabens or petrochemicals; artificial colours, fragrances or preservatives.
For external use only – not to be taken. Long term use may result in temporary and harmless discolouration of the skin or nails.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.