DU’IT VE+ Vitamin E face cream has a high potency 120iu/g or 12% of naturally derived vitamin E which is 6 times that of standard vitamin E face creams. It neutralises free radical activity, combats dehydrated skin, fine lines and guards against premature skin ageing. It’s a rich moisturising vitamin E face cream that hydrates, nourishes and protects skin. Enriched with the highest concentration of natural vitamin E to help keep skin soft, radiant and supple whilst maximising the skin’s ability to retain moisture.
DU’IT VE+ Vitamin E face cream improves skin’s natural defensive barrier and helps to reduce the appearance of fine line wrinkles. Recommended for uneven skin tones, scarring, stretch marks, dry skin, after suncare and as under makeup moisturiser.
- Vitamin E: 6x the standard vitamin E concentration that also aids in visibly reducing the appearance of early body stretch marks resulting from pregnancy, obesity and growth spurts.
Preventative: Face moisturiser that boosts the skin’s natural moisture balance to help reduce the chance of scar tissue forming and helps prevent environmental skin damage from pollution, air-conditioning, smoking and the harmful effects of the sun.
Rehydration: Moisturises dry and seriously dehydrated skin especially for those undergoing radiotherapy.
How to use
Apply Vitamin E cream onto face and gently massage into the skin. Ideal for use under makeup. Use twice daily or when skin feels dry and depleted. Apply generously to scar tissue and burns at least twice a day for 100 days as scars heal at 1% per day. Suitable for all skin types.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Lactic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 80, Isohexadecane, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.