Deep Heat Back Patches provide up to 16 hours* of targeted, sustained, long lasting and soothing temporary pain relief of Back Pain, Muscular Aches and Pain, Joint Stiffness, Strains and Sprains. Comfortable to wear, this odourless heat patch applies directly to the skin and can be worn unnoticed under clothing to provide all day relief. Extra large for greater coverage.
- LONG LASTING – up to 16 hours of pain relief*
- ODOURLESS – great for work or social occasions
- FAST – activates in 1 minute*
- EXTRA LARGE – great for backs
- EVERYDAY RELIEF – can be used daily to soothe pain as required
- Thin & comfortable
- Easy to apply self-adhesive patch
LONG LASTING RELIEF OF:
- Back Pain
- Muscle Stiffness, Strains & Sprains
- Muscle Pain
- Joint Stiffness
- Sports Injuries
*The patch activates within 1 minute and will heat up within 5 minutes providing penetrating warmth for up to 8 hours. Once removed it can continue to provide pain relief for up to a further 8 hours.*
Iron Oxide is used in the Deep Heat Back Patches to provide a soothing, long lasting warmth. When in contact with air, it heats up within minutes.
Directions for Use
- Use on clean dry skin.
- Do not use on the face or on broken skin, bruises or swellings.
- Tear open plastic packet, remove protective ﬁlm from patch and apply patch to the affected area, adhesive side onto the skin.
- For delicate or ageing skin, apply adhesive side of patch to clothing. On ﬂexible joints use dressing tape to hold the patch in place.
- Do not bandage over the patch.
- The patch will heat up after 5 minutes and remain warm for up to 8 hours. Once removed it can continue to provide pain relief for up to a further 8 hours. Use only one patch in the same area in 24 hours.
- Single use only.
- DO NOT attempt to reheat in oven or microwave.
- Do not cut, massage, fold or wet the patch.
- Do not use if patch is damaged or torn.
- To remove, slowly peel off the patch.
- Do not use whilst asleep or with prolonged pressure against patch.
- Do not use on infants, children or persons unable to remove the patch on their own.
- Do not use on the same area for more than 8 hours in any 24 hour period.
- Do not use with other skin medication or heat sources.
- All heat patches have the potential to cause skin irritations, burns or blisters. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs or the patch gets uncomfortably hot.
- If you are diabetic, pregnant, have poor circulation, nerve damage, a skin condition or an allergy to sticking plasters, consult your doctor before use. For external use only.
- Do not ingest as the ingredients can be harmful. If swallowed or contents come into contact with skin or eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek immediate medical help.
- After use, dispose in normal household waste.
- Store below 30°C.