Folate deficiency can occur when dietary intake is low, demands are high, or a genetic defect in folic acid metabolism exists. Folate is more bioavailable than folic acid as it doesn’t require metabolism into a usable form.
Folate is essential for DNA synthesis and cell division and may support fetal development. Folate is most supportive in the first four weeks of pregnancy. Supplementation is advised for all women who might get pregnant, and throughout pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Research indicates that folate may support normal brain function and heart health because it supports normal homocysteine levels in the body.
BioTrace Organic Folate is recovered from lemon peels using a water extraction process, and no chemicals. It contains no toxic excipients, is Vegan, Non-GMO and 100% Certified Organic.
- Supports fetal development
- May support pregnancy
- May support brain function
- May support heart health
- Vegan, Non-GMO & Certified Organic
|Serving Size 1 Capsule|
|(from Orgen-FA® organic lemon peel extract)|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, rice flour.|
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
- If any adverse reaction occurs stop using and consult your health professional
- If you are taking any medications consult your health professional prior to use
Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children. Take only as directed.