- Practitioner Range
Kidney Complex is a combination of nutrients and herbs for a diuretic formula. Apium graveolens (celery) seed is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to reduce symptoms of occasional occurrences of gout. The product features Ayuric® derived from Terminalia bellirica as well as sour cherry, magnesium, and vitamin B6, B9 and B12 and K2.
- Ayuric® is a clinically studied, vegan and water-soluble product derived from the edible fruit of Terminalia bellirica, an ancient Ayurvedic plant, which is one of the three components of the famous Ayurvedic formula Triphala.
- Contains 1.5g of Prunus cerasus (sour cherry).
- Apium graveolens (celery) seed is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to reduce symptoms of occasional occurrences of gout.
- Magnesium is necessary to maintain and support electrolyte balance.
- Vitamin B6, B9 and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Terminalia bellirica (Ayuric®) fruit pericarp||412.5mg|
|Apium graveolens (celery) seed||375mg|
|Herbal extract equiv. to fresh:|
|Prunus cerasus (sour cherry) fruit||1.5g|
|Magnesium citrate monohydrate||105.14mg|
equiv. folinic acid
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||22.5mcg|
Adults: Take 2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent, consult your medical practitioner.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form