BePure Mum's One is our new and improved version of Prenatal Nurture, designed to support your body and baby when preparing for pregnancy, during pregnancy and keeping you nourished post pregnancy whilst breastfeeding.
Growing a little human is hard work. Preconception, pregnancy, postpartum and breastfeeding all require abundant and diverse nutrient stores, which is why Mum’s One was researched and formulated to include crucial pregnancy nutrients: folate, B12, choline, iodine, magnesium, and iron, making it the ultimate pregnancy multi.
- Preparing for healthy pregnancy
- Supports baby's brain development
- Supports mum’s against postnatal depletion
- Essential nutrient support while breastfeeding
3 capsules a day with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin B9 as methylated folate - For increased protection from neural tube defects.
- Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin - Needed for DNA replication and repair (mother and baby’s cellular growth).
- Choline - Protective role in the development of the foetal brain and on behaviour in children following birth
- Iodine as potassium iodide - For baby’s brain development, and to promote healthy uterine tissue, breast tissue, optimal thyroid function and brain health for the mother.
- Magnesium - Plays a crucial role in the treatment of unwanted pregnancy disorders.
- Iron as iron biglycinate - During pregnancy requirement for iron increases, which can lead to birth complications.
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7) – For baby’s skeletal development and to support the mother’s bone health.
*Mums One contains 300mcg of folate in an active, highly bioavailable form and 150mcg of iodine. The Ministry of Health recommends a daily intake of 800mcg of folic acid for at least four weeks prior to conception and for 12 weeks after conceiving and 150mcg/day of iodine. We recommend speaking with your midwife or healthcare practitioner about any additional requirements for folic acid and iodine.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.