The Able CMS50D1 Pulse Oximeter uses Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology to measure oxygen saturation and pulse rate through the finger. Suitable for use by families, hospitals, oxygen bars, community healthcare, and sport performance monitoring.
- Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module
- Small volume, lightweight and convenient for carrying
- Simple operation
- Low power consumption
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- The display mode and screen brightness can be changed
- Low-voltage indicator
- Automatic power off function within 5 seconds after the finger is removed
- Display format can be saved after power off
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.