Healtheries Women’s Multi One-A-Day is a high-potency one-a-day multivitamin and mineral supplement to help busy New Zealand women "top up" the nutrients they most need. This berry-flavoured tablet contains high potency B vitamins and Siberian Ginseng to aid with energy, helping to maintain vitality to face whatever life throws your way – ideal if you’re busy, tired, stressed or overworked.
- Helping to support your energy levels if you’re tired, stressed, overworked or recovering from illness
- Topping up your diet to make sure you get all the nutrients you need
- Supporting your weight management programme if you’re dieting
- Now with the addition of an advanced probiotic Bacillus Coagulans, provides support for digestive and immune health.
- Includes key nutrients that women often go short on, such as Calcium, Iron, Folic Acid and Iodine.
Directions For Use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Vitamin D3 (200 IU)||5mcg|
|Vitamin E (27 IU)||20mg|
|Siberian ginseng root ext. equiv. dry||900mg|
|Grape seed ext. equiv. dry||2500mg|
Contains Colour, natural flavour, tabletting aids
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
- If pregnant, breastfeeding or you suffer from seafood allergies and if you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare professional before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- If you’ve been told to avoid Iron supplements, don’t take this product.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.